Wow, let's just say I'm new to this blogging thing. I really do not check the comments on my old posts frequently enough because sweet Kris at mommahomeschooling3.blogspot.com gave me a blog award. SAY WHAT?!?! Well, obviously I was floored and totally humbled. That was so nice of you Kris. I really enjoy reading your posts, too. In the spirit of playing along, here are seven things about me...
1. I love candles. It's going to be near 100 degrees where I live today, but I have a Hocus Pocus from PartyLite burning right now. Somehow, just smelling it makes me hopeful for fall. I also have issues with floral candles. Fruity, sure. Floral, no.
2. Diet Pepsi, not Diet Coke.
3. Travel is my luxury. My dream is to travel to every state in the US with my family.
4. I do NOT eat lettuce...EVER (was that emphatic enough?). Something about the crunchy, cool texture freaks me out. Not on hamburgers and no to salad, thank you!
5. Movies!!!! Love them! My favorites are all the Jane Austen remakes (1. Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson 2. Pride and Prejudice with Kiera Knightly) and Anne of Green Gables. I am definitely the kind to sit out all night for a midnight showing, too!
6. My dream car is an Econoline van. I sigh wistfully every time one drives by and think, "someday...".
7. I would LOVE to live in the country and have chickens and a goat. Bear in mind I've never raised an animal (outside of one dog and one cat), never been in 4-H, and the closest I've ever come to a barnyard uproar was a Target on Black Friday. Hey, a girl can dream!
Well, if you're not snoring by now out of sheer and utter boredom, I will let you know that I'm going to post my next curriculum give away later today. If you ARE snoring, you can thank me later for the extra sleep. I'm always here to help a girl out! :)